Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012: Week One

Hi Friends and happy 2012!

Last year my blogging was spotty at best, so I am going to try a new approach this year.  I'll (try to) post once a week, recapping the previous week...mostly with pictures.  As always we keep our pictures uploaded on our SmugMug account.

Here is how we started off our year!

 We broke out our party hats to celebrate the New Year (at 7pm!)  Nate loved running around yelling "party hats!" Cole wasn't a fan of wearing his hat.

 Cole is cruising everywhere, but not walking yet.  He is pulling up and wanting to climb stairs, so security measures have been heightened around here.
Late last year I joined a gym.  It has been great for everyone!  Nate and Cole love the childcare (and the providers think Cole is especially adorable!)  This is my "before" shot for January.  Working on these last 10 pre-baby pounds!




Nate went to his friend Marshall's birthday party at the "Fire Nation" as Nate calls it.  He did so great with the fireman, even giving him a hug.

I think he was a little disappointed he wasn't going on a ride along...he jumped up in the fire truck and didn't move!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Your "before" would be my dream "after"-so proud of your motivation and will power for the gym!

Carla said...

I'm with Nicole. I'd love to be your "before" size :-)